Deuteronomy 16:15

Deuteronomy 16:15
For the LORD your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete.



Thursday, March 29, 2012

4 Easy Easter Crafts

I didn't get any shots of us actually doing the crafts, but here is the finished products! These were four, easy Easter crafts we did, that the kids really enjoyed. Just click on the link below the picture to find detailed instructions on how to make them!

Paper plate chicks! I think these turned out cute, and were perfect for even Nathan to make. I got the idea from here!

I love Easter Eggs, so these were perfect because we could leave them up for several weeks without worrying about them spoiling! I got the idea from this post at No Time For Flash Cards (my new favorite site!), and modified it to accommodate the supplies I had. Naomi decided on her own to do a pattern with her pompoms, and Nathan had fun just sticking them on (as long as he didn't get any glue on his fingers!).


We had made Valentine's Day wreaths back in February that were similar to this. They turned out so cute that I just had to do Easter wreaths with the kids. I got this idea in February from No Time For Flashcards, and then just changed it to work for Easter!


I saw these little egg holder lambs on Pinterest and just had to make them with the kids. I think they turned out soooooooooo cute! I made the face for Nathan's lamb ahead of time, but other than that, he did the rest! Naomi enjoyed it too, and was very pleased the lambs could stand up on their own. See the tutorial at Crafts by Amanda if you want to make these yourself.

If you are looking for more inspiration for Easter Crafts or activities, there are tons of cute ideas I've pinned on my Easter Board on Pinterest. Happy days leading up to Easter!

Karla

No comments: