Deuteronomy 16:15

Deuteronomy 16:15
For the LORD your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete.



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lazy Post

I haven't gotten it together enough to do my regular post with pictures and all that good stuff. We did school last week, and I've got the pictures to prove it, but they are still on my camera! I have limited time that I can get on the computer, without ignoring my children that is, and I have been using all my "computer time" to work on Nathan's photo book. I use Shutterfly.com to make a book of pictures and memories from the kid's first years. I think the first year book is the hardest to do. They change so much that first year, and I take SO MANY pictures, that it's hard to choose. It it is a lot of work, but definitely worth it in the end. I so enjoy going through Naomi's books from her first years, that I didn't want to slack and not make one for Nathan. The good news is that it's almost done!! I wish everyone could see it! I'm extremely happy with how it turned out. I will have to look into seeing if there is a way I can share it online. I've decided that I will make a book for each of the first three years of our children's lives. Starting this year, I am also going to make a family one for each year. I like scrapbooking, but it's too messy for my neat freak self, and takes too much time. By making my books online I can compile our memories faster, and mess free! :-) Anyways! All that to say why I haven't done my normal post.

I also have a confession.

That isn't the ONLY reason I didn't do my regular post......

We subscribe to the online streaming Netflix, and I found a new show I like. Army Wives. I just started watching it and I'll admit that I'm a little addicted. Don't judge me! I almost didn't share what show I've been watching, but thought, what the heck. I'm not exactly a history channel kind of girl, and I'm ok with that!

My goal is to sort through my pictures, and do a nice school post at the end of this week, or over the weekend. Our unit this month has been gardening and we are having a lot of fun with it! I'm impressed how much information Naomi retains, and how well she understands the steps of seed to plant. It has been the perfect unit to go along with the warmer weather we've been having.

We had so much fun outside last week! The weather was amazing, and we did water play at least 5 or 6 days. Nathan loves the little pools as much as Naomi does, and it was so cute watching them play together. Being outside is so nice, but a lot of work for me right now! We have a large playset and Nathan LOVES climbing to the top, and sliding down. Of course he is way too little to do this on his own, so Mommy gets to climb up and down with him a million times a day. And I was wondering why my knees have been hurting so much....

Other than that we have just been enjoying staying at home, going for walks, and playing with our amazing friends in the development. I will try and do better next time!

Karla

No comments: