Deuteronomy 16:15

Deuteronomy 16:15
For the LORD your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete.



Thursday, February 10, 2011

Teeny, Tiny, Tot School!

The star of my Teeny Tot School posts is of course my 9 month old son Nathan.  Nathan is such a happy little guy and loves to explore everything!  He loves all things that have a motor and make noise.  He especially loves our various vacuums and the (rare) ocassions that I blow-dry my hair!


Nathan loves taking off the rings, and throwing them, and chewing on them!  We are working on putting them back on.  He can do it sometimes!


Practicing opening and shutting the door on his house.


Working with his blocks!  We talk about the colors, but his favorite thing is for Naomi to build him a tower, and then he knocks it down.


Here he is rolling the ball to big sister.  I am AMAZED how well he call roll/push it away already!


No time like first thing in the morning to do your music lessons! ;)


These pom-poms were actually for Naomi's school activity, but he loved dumping them out, and feeling the funny texture.  He had fun throwing them, but couldn't quite get them back in the container yet.


Of course at this age it is all about fun and exploration.  I try to expose Nathan to a variety of things, and love seeing his reaction.  I did so much with Naomi when she was little, I want to make sure that I'm offering Nathan the same opportunities.


No comments: