Deuteronomy 16:15

Deuteronomy 16:15
For the LORD your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete.



Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Post!

Hi!

This is going to be my first attempt at blogging, so we will see how I do!  I really never thought that I would get into blogging.  However, I have recently been so inspired by other Mommy bloggers, that I thought I would give it a try.  Mostly I'm hoping to use this blog as a tool to keep family and friends more in the loop as to what is going on in our lives, and also to share some of the ideas and resources of things I do with my kids.  I am not particularly creative, sad but true.  I am however very good at finding and utilizing resources!  I don't believe in reinventing the wheel if you don't have to!  A majority of the things I do with the kids will be ideas I got from somewhere else, and I'm excited to share where I got my ideas from.  I give kudos to those people who are creative, and want to give credit where credit is due!  You can also expect to see lots of pictures.  I think my kids are especially adorable, and love to take tons of pictures of them.

We will see where this blogging adventure takes us!

Karla

No comments: