Deuteronomy 16:15

Deuteronomy 16:15
For the LORD your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete.



Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Settling In

Jim has a new job and that means a new routine for the whole family. Last week was his first week and it was a busy one for all of us. We did our regular school activities, but I didn't get around to documenting them, let alone getting anything typed up to post on here. I will resume my weekly posts on our school activities next week.

Jim's is now working longer hours and we are still adjusting to that. The good part is that he works very close to here and is able to come home for lunch most days. It's fun to have him home for a little adult visit part way through the day, and the kids love seeing him. I'm so thankful that he doesn't have a long commute on top of the longer business day.

Nathan is super mobile now and is into everything! He crawls at the speed of light, and loves nothing more than tearing the furniture out of Naomi's dollhouse, and ripping apart the train table.  Naomi is actually very patient with him, and doesn't mind too much, as long as I help her put it all back together later. She really enjoys Nathan's company, and it warms my heart how well they do play together. I will listen to them playing in the dining room/playroom and it's so sweet how she talks to him, and explains things to him. I hope they continue to enjoy each others company their whole lives!

Ok, this is my short update for the time being. I will do better once we get settled into our new routine!

Karla

No comments: